School Zone

Children whose principal place of residence is within the Zone are generally entitled to enrol at this School, if that is what their parents/caregivers choose. Proof of residence is required on application for enrolment.

'Out of zone' placements are accepted on rare occasions, depending on enrolments.


Please be aware that our school is over capacity for 2018.
It is essential to enquire through our front office to establish if vacancies exist at your child’s current year level.
If no vacancies exist you will be redirected to the nearest school that can accommodate your child’s enrolment.

Walkerville Primary Capacity Management Plan